Who We Are:
Additive Solutions was formed to provide solutions to key problem areas in the Upstream Oil & Gas industry. With over 40 years of experience in operations, design, manufacturing, and applied research we provide an understanding of the technical and commercial problems facing Operators, Contractors, and OEM System providers. Multi-disciplinary knowledge allows for the identification of root problems and delivery of cost effective solutions to customer needs.
What We Do:
Based on industry and market knowledge of opportunities and problems, we identify solutions in the form of combinations of products that offer significant value both to operations, engineering, and procurement entities within the O&G market. Key attributes of solution results are:
- Reduced system complexity
- Reduced system cost of ownership
- Increased system functional capability
- Increased system personnel and equipment safety
Why We Do It:
- Physical Safety – Whatever the solution, there has to be a component that results in a net increase to personnel safety
- Commercial Viability – Whatever the solution, there has to be a component that results in a net increase in commercial viability
- Environmental Compliance – Whatever the solution, there has to be a component that results in a net decrease in environmental impact
Today is safer than it was yesterday, and Tomorrow needs to be safer than it is today. Additive Solutions represents companies whose products are a reflection of this.
Additive Solutions, LLC, 1625 W. Grand Parkway N., Katy, Texas 77493, (281)392-9954, firstname.lastname@example.org